[Ifeffit] athena 0.8.030, artemis 0.7.008, hephaestus 0.04

Stefano Ciurli stefano.ciurli at unibo.it
Wed Jul 28 10:08:57 CDT 2004

Bruce,

>Are there any messages written to the screen (this will require
>launching the program from the command line rather than from the
>finder) that give any information?

No messages in the terminal window (I always open artemis this way),
while the echo buffer states the following:

Showing new GDS page
Using Ifeffit 1.2.5 Copyright (c) 2004 Matt Newville, Univ of Chicago
Artemis may be freely redistributed under the terms of its license.
Artemis comes with absolutely NO WARRANTY.
HINT: Right click on lines in the feff interpretation for a menu of
path-related functions.
Opening project zipfile
/Users/stefano/Documents/In_preparazione/2-UreE-EXAFS:M-binding/EXAFS/modelli_EXAFS/NiH2O3His3fac_feff/Fit#5.apj
Opening project zipfile Fit#5.apj ... done!
Doing intrp for FEFF0 ...
Doing intrp for FEFF0 ... done!
amp:
Opened project file
`/Users/stefano/.horae/stash/artemis.project.0/descriptions/artemis'.
Plotting in r space ...
Plotting in r space ..

but nothing happens...
Stefano

Stefano Ciurli
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Agro-Environmental Science and Technology
University of Bologna
Viale Giuseppe Fanin, 40
I-40127 Bologna
Italy
Phone:	+39-051-209-6204
Fax:	+39-051-209-6203

"Fatti non foste a viver come bruti,
ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza"
Dante Alighieri - Inferno - Canto XXVI

"Ihr seid bestimmt, nicht Tieren gleich zu leben,
Nein, Tugend zu erringen und Erkenntnis"
"Ye were not form'd to live the life of brutes,
But virtue to pursue and knowledge high"