[Ifeffit] Artemis on Mac OSX

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Wed Jul 21 12:14:22 CDT 2004

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 12:12 pm, POGER David 202545 wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am quite new in the 'EXAFS community' and I have a problem with Artemis
> (v 0.7.007) on my Mac (OS X, v 10.3). When I try to load a FEFF path file
> (feffxxxx.dat), the program simply crashes and there's nothing I can do
> then, but killing the program. It creates the file 'ARTEMIS.TRAP' that I
> have attached. Could anyone help me? I would really appreciate your help.

That looks a lot like a bug report I received and fixed a couple of weeks ago.
I am on travel this week, collecting data at NSLS.  I hope to finalize the
next release (which should include a fix for your problem) as soon as I get
back home.

I don't know if there is a work-around for the problem you report.  You may
just need to wait for the next release.

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source