[Ifeffit] Artemis on Mac OSX

POGER David 202545 POGER at dsvsud.cea.fr
Wed Jul 21 11:12:20 CDT 2004

Hi all

I am quite new in the 'EXAFS community' and I have a problem with Artemis
(v 0.7.007) on my Mac (OS X, v 10.3). When I try to load a FEFF path file
(feffxxxx.dat), the program simply crashes and there's nothing I can do
then, but killing the program. It creates the file 'ARTEMIS.TRAP' that I
have attached. Could anyone help me? I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

David

POGER David

Département de Réponse et Dynamique Cellulaires

Laboratoire de Biophysique Moléculaire et Cellulaire

Bat. K - P 215A  - CEA Grenoble

17 rue des Martyrs

38054 GRENOBLE Cedex 9

FRANCE