[Ifeffit] athena: larger data visualisation window size

biquard xavier biquard at esrf.fr
Mon Jul 5 08:53:53 CDT 2004

Hi !

I have been using athena under LinuX with great satisfaction for a long time
now. Recently, I changed my old portable computer for a brand new one: my
Xwindow screen size went from 1024x768 to 1920x1250, but all windows opened
by athena for data visualisation have the same old size of around 870x670: I
cannot take advantage of my new screen size!

As I compiled athena from scratch (horae-021), I wonder if I should not modify
athena files set_properties.pl and draw_properties.pl that seems to me to be
defining window size.

If anyone knows for sure how to do it, please let me know!

cheers,
Xavier
Biquard Xavier                       Tél CEA  : 0438785413
CEA-Grenoble                         Fax      : 0438785138
DSM/DRFMC/SP2M/NRS                   mailto:xbiquard at cea.fr
17, av des Martyrs                   38054 Grenoble Cedex 9