[Ifeffit] Re: ifeffit list index

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Jan 28 08:47:17 CST 2004

I have been reading the posts and it seems that there might be some
automated tools to do what is proposed with the mailing lists.

If anyone wants to see how this could work, just check out the Debian
Linux mail archives.  THese are threaded and webified and made searchable.

THe programs required to do this include "mhonarc", "procmail" and
"list-archives".  If this is of interest I can look into it more deeply
and see how it might be done for the ifeffit list.

http://lists.debian.org/

http://lists.debian.org/search.html

Carlo

--