[Ifeffit] an artemis question

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Tue Jan 6 15:40:53 CST 2004

Hi folks,

Artemis has a feature which will generate an ifeffit script
appropriate to your fitting model without actually running the fit.
This feature is found as the second item in the Edit menu.  This
script can be examined or saved to a file.

My question is this: does anyone out there make regular use of this
feature?  If so, could you please let me know by private email.  If
anyone does use this feature, I would like to know what the context is
in which it is used.

Thanks,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source