[Ifeffit] Ifeffit updater

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 19 08:50:13 CST 2004

Hi Peter,

> I'm a little confused about the role of the Ifeffit updater - does it cover
> just Ifeffit, or Athena/Artemis as well?

It's supposed to cover all of these (and sixpack too, for Windows).

> It has updated my Ifeffit to v1.2.5 fine, but my version of Artemis is
> still 0.6.009, when Bruce's web page says that 0.6.010 was released last
> year. Do we have to update Athena/Artemis separately, and if so is there a
> way for PC users to do this without downloading the entire Ifeffit package
> again?

0.6.009 is the latest version of Artemis I have for Windows too. I
know Bruce has been working on Artemis lately, so maybe there will
be an update to Artemis available soon...

--Matt

PS: Re Sourceforge.net:  Of course, I have no influence on how
    Sourceforge.net works or what the uptime is for any of its
    mirrors.  I still think it's pretty neat that Sourceforge
    works at all!