[Ifeffit] Ifeffit 1.2.5a for Windows

SCHLEGEL Michel 177447 schlegel at azurite.cea.fr
Tue Feb 10 02:08:11 CST 2004

Hello,

Whatever I observed two days ago didn't repeat itself
yesterdy night - I must have mixed uninstall and install
sequences. Sorry for the false alarm! Anyhow, by removing
all of Ifeffit 1.2.5 by Windows uninstall - and the remaining
fold by 'hand' - I could install a clean, working
Ifeffit 1.2.4 environment. I then un-installled everything
again, and I installed Ifeffit 1.2.5a and Ifeffit updater
on W2K. Ifeffit 1.2.5a apparently loaded the datafile and
printed the data in the plotting window.
Thanks, Matt and Bruce!

Best regards,

Michel Schlegel