[Ifeffit] a question about the white line

Kelly, Shelly D. SKelly at anl.gov
Tue Dec 14 10:56:58 CST 2004

I just put a background tutorial on my web page.  Complete with project
files and a pdf showing screen shots and some instructions.  It used
MoO3 which I found to have a particularly tough background.  I used a
theory to remove the background and then showed how to reproduced the
"same" chi(k) data without the theory.  If anyone wants to play with the
background and add suggestions I will incorporate more info.  Here is a
link to the tutorial:  www.mesg.anl.gov/skelly.html

Shelly