[Ifeffit] Artemis fit results question

Timm Strathmann strthmnn at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 31 09:33:47 CDT 2004

Shelly, Bruce

  Thanks for the advice. I'll try your suggestions. The negative parameters
usually only appear when I try fitting the FT using an alternative path to
the one that I believe is correct, or when I try improving the fit of broad
second-shell peaks by considering 2 paths instead of 1. I've been assuming
that the negative values were indicative of the second possibility you
indicated, but wanted to verify this. I'll certainly tryout the suggestions
you both made. Thanks.

Timm

Timothy J. Strathmann
Environmental Engineering and Science Program
3209 Newmark Civil Engineering Laboratory
205 North Mathews Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801-2352

phone: 217-244-4679
fax: 217-333-6968