[Ifeffit] Re: High-R data

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Fri Aug 27 07:29:23 CDT 2004

On Friday 27 August 2004 01:24 am, Peter Southon wrote:
> Bruce, Matt,
>
> Thanks for your help, I obviously haven't properly found my way around the
> Ifeffit manual yet! The rmax_out parameter was just what I needed.
>
> My apologies Bruce - I must have been sloppy in checking the k-plots of
> data. Athena indeed plots all the data beyond 20 Å-1.
>
> Thanks also for the advice on epsilon_k. It seems that I won't have to
> change the rwgt1 and 2 after all, there isn't anything above 15 Å. (In fact
> has anyone seen exafs at 15 Å?)

After yesterday's mail, I put a new configuration parameter in both
Athena and Artemis for globally setting rmax_out.  It will be
available in the next release.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source