[Ifeffit] Export "flattened" normalized spectra

Norbert Weiher weiher at chem.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 25 09:35:28 CDT 2004

Bruce,

just found my problem - if you select a single set and do a "save norm(E)", it
does what I want. but when I select multiple sets, it just saves the data
which are not flattened (see picture, I created the two data sets by (i)
saving the actual set as norm(e) and (ii) saving the marked set as norm(e)).
Usually, I save more than one data set per file - thats why I usually use the
"save marked sets as" option.

Sorry for the hazzle. And btw: I really like new versions of the horae
package. Especially, the parameters section in Artemis improved a lot
concerning handling. Keep going!

Cheers,
Norbert
--
Dr. rer. nat. Norbert Weiher (weiher at chem.ethz.ch)
Institute for Chemical and Bioengineering - ETH Hönggerberg