[Ifeffit] Running Feff in Artemis -- More info

dmc at pdx.edu dmc at pdx.edu
Wed Aug 11 11:34:55 CDT 2004

Hi guys,

     Thanks for the help, I'm sorry I wasnt completely clear.  I thought there
might be an easy answer and there still may. I will elaborate.

    I have tried to 'Run Feff' several times.  Including several of the Cu
database files one your suggestion.  Every time, I 'run Atoms' without a hitch
and then when I 'run Feff' I get the error message:  There are no feffNNNN.dat
files...etc.  The output window says:  'feff6' is not recognized as an internal
or external command, operable program or batch file.

    I am indeed operating in Windows.  I do have the latest updated for
Ifeffit.

    The Feff.INP file does get created in this directory:
            C:\Ifeffit\horae\stash\artemis.project.3\data0.feff0
               It is 6 KB.

     Maybe this helps some, I will look at some more of your comments to see if
I can figure it out.

                 Thanks Again, Dan