[Ifeffit] Minor bugs in the new versions

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Thu Apr 29 11:54:34 CDT 2004

On Thursday 29 April 2004 11:12 am, Matt Newville wrote:
> Sourceforge.net provides a bug tracking system. I haven't looked
> into how to set it up or use it.  If someone knew how to do this or
> was willing to figure it out, that would be great.

I did some poking around with SF's bug tracker before lunch today.  I
set up a number of categories and submitted a couple of bugs that Dave
Barton had sent to me last week.

If you go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/ifeffit/ and click on
"Bugs" in the list of links near the top of the page, you will be
taken to the ifeffit bug tracking page.

By default, only open bugs are listed.  (I left one open and marked
one as closed).  You can see all bugs by setting status to open and
clicking "Browse".

Click "Submit new" to go to the bug submission page.  Once there,
select the apporpriate category and fill in the form.  Use the Summary
box for a concise description of the bug and the details box for a
complete explanation.  If you don't have a SourceForge account, please
identify yourself in the detail box so I know who to contact for more
information.  There is a way to attach a file if you want to include a
project or some other file along with the bug report.

Once a bug is opened, I will be notified by email.  (Matt is not
notified, and he won't be unless he chooses to change the
configuration.)

Feel free to try this, if you are so inclined.  I will still accept
bug reports submitted straight to me, although I might choose to then
post them on the bug tracking page.

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source