[Ifeffit] RE: Ifeffit Digest, Vol 14, Issue 23

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Tue Apr 27 13:43:29 CDT 2004

On Tuesday 27 April 2004 02:24 pm, Scott Calvin wrote:
> At 01:46 PM 4/27/2004 -0400, you wrote:
> >A question for Scott and Aria,  is this problem correlated either with
> >reading the built-in documentation or writing a report in the form of
> >an excel spreadsheet?
>
> Hi Bruce,
>
> I don't check the built-in documentation very often, and was not
> even aware a report in the form of a spreadsheet was possible. I
> guess if I read the documentation, I might know more about the
> capabilities! :) At any rate, I don't think either of those
> contribute to the problem in my case.

Actually I had a brain fart.  *Athena* has built in documentation and
spreadsheet reports -- not Artemis.  The original question was about
Artemis, not Athena.

I should never rely upon my brain to o my thinking for me.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source