[Ifeffit] RE: Ifeffit Digest, Vol 14, Issue 23

Scott Calvin scalvin at slc.edu
Tue Apr 27 13:24:39 CDT 2004

At 01:46 PM 4/27/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>A question for Scott and Aria,  is this problem correlated either with
>reading the built-in documentation or writing a report in the form of
>an excel spreadsheet?

Hi Bruce,

I don't check the built-in documentation very often, and was not even aware
a report in the form of a spreadsheet was possible. I guess if I read the
documentation, I might know more about the capabilities! :) At any rate, I
don't think either of those contribute to the problem in my case.

--Scott