[Ifeffit] RE: Ifeffit Digest, Vol 14, Issue 23

Aria fyang at ECE.NEU.EDU
Tue Apr 27 10:11:14 CDT 2004

Hi, Bruce

For the first question, after I answered 'yes'. Artemis will run well
without problems. But after running fits for four (sometimes even three)
times, it will crash again. And the next cycle begins.

As for reproducible, only after I finished the updates, it will crash every
four or three fits, no matter what fits I am running. The fits paths
included might be around 100.

By the way, I did not notice if Artemis posts a message or not before. But
this time, it do pop up a message at the first time I run the fit (not at
the time it crashes). This is the message I got: # This file created at
11:01:54 on 27 April, 2004
# using Windows XP, perl 5.006001, Tk 800.024, and Ifeffit 1.2.5
The following message was trapped by Artemis on a SIGWARN:

ArtemiswarnC:\Program Files\Ifeffit\horae\stash\ARTEMIS.TRAPCODE(0x3525f58)
at artemis line 1491
	main::__ANON__('Tk::Error: Can\'t locate utf8.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: C:\DOCU...') called at blib\lib\Tk.pm (autosplit into
blib\lib\auto\Tk\Error.al) line 402
	Tk::Error('MainWindow=HASH(0x394d430)', 'Can\'t locate utf8.pm in
@INC (@INC contains: C:\DOCUME~1\VINCEH...', '[\&main::__ANON__]', '(menu
invoke)') called at /PerlApp/Tk.pm line 340
	eval {...} called at /PerlApp/Tk.pm line 340
	Tk::MainLoop() called at artemis line 1627

Here attached is the file.

Thanks a lot,
Aria

Message: 2