[Ifeffit] Ifeffit for Mac OS X / Fink

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Thu Apr 22 01:15:47 CDT 2004

This is one of these things I can't really take credit for.  The latest
version of alpha [AquaTerm v1.0.a2 (v1.0.a2)] is included in fink as
well as in sourceforge (aquaterm.sourceforge.net).  I used fink to
build the latest version of aquaterm and appropriately modify my pgplot
build (the instructions for doing the pgplot device addition are on the
aquaterm homepage) and used the flag:  -laquaterm .  That's it! Here is
the appropriate incantation from my (modified) version of Bruce's
makefile

[tachyon:~/Ports/horae-033] paulfons% grep -n aquaterm Makefile
40:LDDLFLAGS =  -bundle -undefined dynamic_lookup -L/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -framework Foundation -laquaterm

I then just set the environment variable PGPLOT_DEV to /aqt and voila,
it just works.

					Hope this helps,
										Paul

email: paul-fons at aist.go.jp