[Ifeffit] S02-Interpretation

Norbert Weiher weiher at chem.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 20 06:00:14 CDT 2004

Dear Friends,

thanks for so much valuable input for my analyis. You convinced me finally to
oxide with the same S02 as the hydrothermal one. I checked the data
pretreatment again and again - the difference can't come from there. And the
interpretation via N is even a bit more "chemical", I think...

Cheers,

Norbert

--
Dr. rer. nat. Norbert Weiher (weiher at chem.ethz.ch)
Institute for Chemical and Bioengineering - ETH Hönggerberg