[Ifeffit] Fink for Mac OS X and debian for Linux (was: new versions of my programs)

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Mon Apr 19 15:51:44 CDT 2004

I, agree with Matt on this one. A good mac installer is much more
useful to me than a Fink package.

I, as well have stopped using Aquaterm due to the lack of a cursor.
Oddly enough, this is a major omission for
something that is fairly trivial to implement programatically. It may
be that passing the coordinates back is the
problem rather than getting them from the window. But I really haven't
looked at the Aquaterm source in any depth.

Jeff