[Ifeffit] [HELP!] Athena and Artemis doesn't start

mauro at rulp.org mauro at rulp.org
Fri Apr 16 09:26:25 CDT 2004

Carlo, Bruce,

At the moment I have removed the Debian package, recompiled the source and
working with the "old" system. I also think that the problems are related to
installing a "stable" package on "testing".

> In a pinch, I could walk you through compiling the packages for testing
> and then you would have packages custom built for your system.  At the
> moment, I do not have a pure testing machine and until I am more familiar
> with the automated pbuilder scripts, I will not be able to generate them.

Ok, no problem. I can continue working without installing the Debian
package.

We can conclude, with this experience, that the "stable" package in not 100%
compatible with a "testing" system.

Thanks, Mauro

--
  Mauro Rovezzi <mauro at rulp.org> - Physics student
  University of Rome "Tor Vergata", ESRF Beamline BM8 - GILDA