[Ifeffit] [HELP!] Athena and Artemis doesn't start

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Fri Apr 16 09:08:50 CDT 2004

Mauro:

Let me address the last problem.  As Bruce says, I think that this is a
PGPLOT inconsistency.

Could you please send me the output of the following commands on your
computer.  You may do it directly instead of clogging the list.

whereis ifeffit
whereis athena
locate pgplot
dpkg -l | grep pgplot

horae is compiled against pgplot and therefore knows where to find the
libraries.  If you have any mixed installation it can cause problems.

In a pinch, I could walk you through compiling the packages for testing
and then you would have packages custom built for your system.  At the
moment, I do not have a pure testing machine and until I am more familiar
with the automated pbuilder scripts, I will not be able to generate them.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology