[Ifeffit] [HELP!] Athena and Artemis doesn't start

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Fri Apr 16 08:49:55 CDT 2004

On Friday 16 April 2004 08:54 am, Bruce Ravel wrote:
> > This morning the "story" started with some .TRAP files during an Artemis
> > fit. From one of this I have understood the problem was again with
> > conflicts between the compiled-by-hand horae version and Carlo's .deb
> > (automatically installed) package.
>
> This looks like a new bug that I am unaware of.

Okee dokee.  I am now aware of this problem.

The two items in the "Set path degeneracy" submenu under the Feff menu
are broken in the current version of Artemis.  I don't think there is
a work-around -- anyone wanting to use this feature will have to do so
by hand, which is highly tedious.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source