[Ifeffit] new Debian packages of horae-033

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Apr 14 09:10:34 CDT 2004

Mauro:

I stopped making testing packages a little while ago because I removed
testing from my machines.  The reason was security.  The delay in packages
being moved into testing causes security patches to languish, leaving the
machine more vulnerable.  In that sense, both stable and unstable are
"better".

That being said, it should be possible for you to build your own versions
of the packages using

apt-get source

I will look into the error you describe.  Thanks for letting me know about
it.  Once I have the proposal I am writing out the door, I should be able
to figure it out.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics