[Ifeffit] ifeffit updater #2

Peter Pfalzer peter.pfalzer at physik.uni-augsburg.de
Fri Sep 19 02:37:15 CDT 2003

Hi Matt,

> I just verified that the updater works for me as expected on two XP
> machines

> That is, I'm not sure how the main application can start before the
> installer exits.  I haven't been able to make that happen.

Maybe it's a Win98 problem. One more reason to upgrade or switch to
linux ...
Anyway: Even on my weird, old system I am notified whenever an upgrade
is available and "semi-automatic" upgrading is possible.

Sorry for causing you trouble
and thanks a lot for your efforts!
Peter

Peter Pfalzer
Universitaet Augsburg                    Tel: +49-821-598-3215
Lehrstuhl fuer Experimentalphysik II     Fax: +49-821-598-3411
Universitaetsstr. 1
D-86135 Augsburg
Germany                   Peter.Pfalzer at physik.uni-augsburg.de