[Ifeffit] NSLS X10c

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Fri Oct 24 14:37:55 CDT 2003

Hi folks,

Last week when I was at NSLS, I had a conversation with someone about
his difficulty reading data measured at beamline X10c into Athena.
Unfortunately, I cannot remember with whom I had that conversation.

The bottom line was that ifeffit was getting confused figuring out
where the header ended and the data began in X10c's data file format.
I am willing to make X10c's format a special case in Athena, but I
will need some examples if I am to do so.  If someone can send me a
few example data files measured at X10c, that would be helpful.

Thanks,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source