[Ifeffit] Tk804.025_beta

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Tue Oct 14 10:30:14 CDT 2003

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 10:49 am, Kelly, Shelly D. wrote:
> I just recently installed all of these same packages on a new RedHat
> 9.0 system.  -This was the only bump that I ran into.

Shelly,

So what did you do for perl/Tk?  Did you install from a supplied RPM?

And Guoqiang, you might try Shelly's suggestion of setting that
environment variable then trying again to build perl/Tk from the
tarball.  That may be ufficient to gt you past the problem.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source