[Ifeffit] Tk804.025_beta

Guoqiang Pan gqpan at ustc.edu.cn
Tue Oct 14 03:02:13 CDT 2003

Dear ifeffit colleagues,
I would like to install the Linux version for Artemis in my RedHat8.0 system, as
suggested in download page it should install first pgplot, ifeffit, and the latest version
of perl/Tk. The first two are OK, but for perl/Tk I had some problem. I downloaded
Tk804.025_beta.tar.gz, and unzipped the file. Using perl Makefile.PL to produce
the Makefile file. But after type make, I had the problem:
[root at localhost Tk804.025_beta2]# make
Makefile:95: *** missing separator.  Stop.

I had tried other versions for perl/Tk, but the problem is the same. Please help me
to solve it. Thank you very much. I attached the Makefile and Makefile.PL.log
,  the file produced after perl Makefile.PL > Makefile.PL.log

Besr Regards,
Guoqiang Pan