[Ifeffit] 30 element detector data in athena

Vivek S. Murthi visriniv at lynx.dac.neu.edu
Mon Oct 6 16:00:59 CDT 2003

Hi Matt, Bruce..

Athena could not open files from NSLS beamline X10C vax machine which has
data in the form of .XFS. So, I converted it to *.dat and made it look like
a dat file from NSLS beamline X 11a. Athena doesnot give me any prompt for
incompatability but it simply crashes and closes. The data I have is from a
13 element detector, so there are about 38 columns of data. I am not sure
if this would make Athena crash. If So, do you have any suggestions to
overcome this.

thnks
vivek

	Vivek S. Murthi