[Ifeffit] FBox in newest horae

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Nov 26 16:41:25 CST 2003

Bruce:

I have made a quick stab at packaging the newest version of horae.  I
noticed that FBox.pm is no longer included, however, the error in the ope
file dialog now reappears.  That is, the second time the open dialog
routine is used, it begins at the root directory.  I think that this was
the reason you used a patched version of FBox.  I think that I will
re-include FBox.pm in my Debian packages.

For documentation purposes, I am using perl-tk 800.024.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology