[Ifeffit] new user contributions page

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Wed Nov 26 11:04:41 CST 2003

Hi folks,

A couple weeks ago, Scott sent me a wonderful collection of Artemis
project files which serve as a nifty tutorial on how to use Artemis.
To quote from Scott's README file:

   "The tutorial is meant for people who understand the rudiments of
    EXAFS analysis, but have little practical experience. In other
    words, I assume you know what a "path" is, but are unsure of how
    to know what paths to include in a fit."

For anyone just starting out using Artemis or anyone who would like
some tips and hints from an expert user, Scott's tutorial should prove
very helpful, indeed.

I have started a page of user contributed materials.  Here's the URL:

  http://leonardo.phys.washington.edu/~ravel/software/exafs/contrib.html

Scott's tutorial is there.

I'd certainly enjoy having more things to put on that page....

Regards,
Bruce

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source