[Ifeffit] Some direction

H H hedy_1h at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 04:09:24 CST 2003

Since, I am new in doing XAFS fitting, I hope some one
just direct me little bit. In order to my fitting, I
always filter each individual shell and then fit the
back scattering. When I do that I get a good result.
However, after I fit each individual shell and get R
and Sigma^2, then I try to combine the shells
together. The resultant spectrum does not match the
fit. Do I have to combine the shells together after I
fit each one individually or it is possible to do each
one by its own?