[Ifeffit] testing ravelware

Kelly, Shelly D. SKelly at anl.gov
Mon Nov 10 11:07:51 CST 2003

Bruce writes:
If enough people volunteered to check out some aspect of the code each
time a new release comes out, then no one would actually have to do that
much work [5].  Indeed, a network of use testing volunteers could be
incorporated into the release process such that a version does not get
released until the problems the testers uncover get fixed.

Okay Bruce,
I will volunteer to test part of Athena.  I will work on whatever part
you think would be the most helpful, assuming [5] from your previous
message.

Shelly