[Ifeffit] testing ravelware

Kelly, Shelly D. SKelly at anl.gov
Thu Nov 6 17:22:42 CST 2003

> Bruce says:
> P.S. Once again, on the topic of how people can contribute to the
>      ifeffit project without writing code, volunteering to conceive of
>      a battery of tests and then actually running them would be an
>      excellent contribution.  Any takers?

I would think that someone would want to write a perl script to execute
a bunch of Athena/Artimis commands and then check the results. Then have
the script write out a report. (Kind of like what tkperl does when you
do install the software?)  Can Athena/Artimis commands be executed from
a script?  If someone was willing to figure out how to do this for one
or two of the commands, I would be willing to extend it to the rest.

Shelly