[Ifeffit] A question

H H hedy_1h at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 15:37:03 CST 2003

I have tried to use artemis to fit some data. I faced
some problem and I am not sure if I am doing the right
thing or not.
Here is the problem, after I perform the fit then I
can save the data and also the fit in K, R, and Q.
However, when I do the phase correction using the
option(path to use for phase correction), it did the
job, but I did not allow me to save the fit. I am
using the latest version posted oonline.
I would appreciate if someone tell me if I am doing
something wrong or the way to save it.
Thanks,
Hedy