[Ifeffit] quick Artemis ?

Mark Jensen mjensen at anl.gov
Tue Nov 4 09:38:33 CST 2003

Krisitine,

>Is there a way I can get these all turned off at the same time (other than
>manually to each path)?  So that I can add the paths one by one to the
>fit while they are all listed in Artemis?

The way I do this is to DESELECT all of the feff paths that I want to
include. Then go to the PATHS menu item. Select "Include paths for fitting"
and then pick the last option in that submenu "Invert all inclusions" Now
all the deselected paths are chosen and all of the previously selected feff
paths that you didn't want are delselected.

MArk Jensen

Mark P. Jensen
Chemistry Division
Argonne National Laboratory