[Ifeffit] Inconsistency in generaton of feff.inp by atoms

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Tue Nov 4 08:47:21 CST 2003

Hello Peter:

I tried your suggestion but the only way I could get the program to
produce the correct atom positions, was to delete the old atoms and
re-enter them.  This is all that is required to fix the error.

What concerns me more is that when I run the command line version of the
program with the input file that I showed in my previous email, atoms
gives the incorrect results.  I can on ly conclude that there is something
funny about the way the atom positions are read in in this case.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology