[Ifeffit] Tk804.025_beta

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Mon Nov 3 07:58:54 CST 2003

On Sunday 02 November 2003 06:43 pm, J. M. An wrote:
> (3) in using artemis, here is the problem
>
> Typing "artemis" brought up a window, but in "import a Feff calculaton"
> window under menu-bar "File",
> I couldn't move to any directory where "feff.inp" is, causing the
> following error message:
>
> Tk::Error: Can't locate Tk/Unselect.pm in @INC (@INC

Hi,

Yours is the second email this morning reporting this problem.  I
don't know the answer, but I'll look into it and make an announcement
to the mailing list when I figure it out.

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source