[Ifeffit] Anyone out there do SEXAFS?

John J. Rehr jjr at leonardo.phys.washington.edu
Thu May 15 14:36:41 CDT 2003

Hi Kristine,
 I basically agree with what Bruce Ravel wrote. We've occasionally done
FEFF calculations on surfaces (e.g. with K. Baberschke and students),
and the key to the calculation is to use appropriate Polarization
cards (and Ellipticity cards) in the calculation as described in the
doc. Please let me know if you have problems doing this.
 Cheers,
 John