[Ifeffit] Fwd: problem in executing programs

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Mon May 5 12:36:02 CDT 2003

Hi folks,

I received the email below from a new Ifeffit user.  Apparently he is
having sporadic problems trying to run the programs on Windows ME.
Given that he is able to run Athena but not Artemis, I am confused.
And I do not have a machine running ME on which I can try to fin a
solution.  Do any of you have a suggestion for him?  (Although
"upgrade to Windows XP" and "run linux instead" are both valid
suggestions, I am guessing he is looking for a way to actually run the
codes on ME.)

Thanks,
Bruce