[Ifeffit] athena 0.8.018 and artemis 0.6.003

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Sun May 4 10:54:14 CDT 2003

Hi Folks,

I made new versions of both Athena and Artemis today.  There are no
new features but I fixed a number of bugs that came to my attention in
the last two weeks.  You can check the change logs on the web site for
the details.

As always, the new source code tarball as well as new Windows
executables of Athena and Artemis are available on my web site.

Much gratitude this time goes to Carlo Segre, Paul Fons, and Markus
Janousch for useful bug reports.  Thanks, guys!

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 222
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 5947
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 1697

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b, X24c, U4b
 National Synchrotron Light Source