[Ifeffit] OS X installer?

Scott Calvin scalvin at anvil.nrl.navy.mil
Tue Jul 22 17:18:39 CDT 2003

Hi all,

It's decision time for me. I'm starting a new faculty position, and
need to decide ASAP whether I'm going Mac or Windows. While my
preference is Mac, I'm not going to choose that for me and any
undergrads who end up working with me without knowing that there will
be in the near future an Artemis/Athena/IFeffit installer that allows
students to easily install this software on their own systems.

Is anyone planning to do this soon, or do I go with Windows?

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College