[Ifeffit] Ifeffit 1.0076

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Fri Jan 24 13:16:58 CST 2003

that is when I had the problems.  I reinstalled 1.0075a without
reinstalling horae and it worked again.

Carlo

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, Bruce Ravel wrote:

>  > On Fri, 24 Jan 2003, "Carlo U. Segre" <segre at iit.edu> said:
>
>  CUS> Matt:
>
>  CUS> I have had a problem install in the perl wrappers in ifeffit
>  CUS> 1.0076.  It seems to have a problem in the "perl Makefile.pl"
>  CUS> command.
>
>  CUS> This breaks athena.  Right now I am not at a computer that has
>  CUS> an installation but I can send more info later if you like.
>
> Carlo,
>
> What happens if you reinstall Athena after upgrading ifeffit?  That
> is, unpack an horae tarball, and do the standard perl Makefile.PL;
> make; make install incantation.

Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Research, Armour College
Illinois Institute of Technology
Voice: 312.567.3498            Fax: 312.567.3494
Carlo.Segre at iit.edu    http://www.iit.edu/~segre