[Ifeffit] Ifeffit 1.0076

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 24 12:00:22 CST 2003

Hi Carlo,

Like Bruce suggests, I think the recommended install
procedure for athena, and the perl modules is now

 1. install the ifeffit library -- but not the perl
    module -- from ifeffit-1.0076.tar.gz
       configure ; make ; make install
 2. download horae-latest.tar.gz  and install using
       perl Makefile.PL ; make ; make install

It is OK if I just remove the perl module from the
source kit so there's no potential conflict with horae?
If not, I should probably keep the perl module in the
distribution up to date with the horae!!