[Ifeffit] Re: Ifeffit on Win98 (version 1.0076)

Zhan Zhang zhanzhang at northwestern.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:34:53 CST 2003

Bruce,

I tried with the version 1.0076 found on the download site. The results
are basically same as for 1.0074

If I had
SET IFEFFIT_DIR='C:\Program Files\Ifeffit'
 --no help.
SET IFEFFIT_DIR="C:\Program Files\Ifeffit"
 --sovle the path problem, but introduce some other 'complaining'
message shown below. Athena runs.

print() on closed filehandle I at athena line 175.
print() on closed filehandle I at athena line 196.
Unable to write temp config file "C:\Program
Files\Ifeffit"\athena.ini-new: No s
uch file or directory at athena line 221
print() on closed filehandle M at athena line 240.

SET IFEFFIT_DIR=C:\Progra~1\Ifeffit
 --Runs ok.

Zhan

--
Zhan Zhang
Northwestern University    Argonne National Laboratory

Tel: (630) 252-8629
Fax: (630) 252-5498

zhanzhang at northwestern.edu