[Ifeffit] Win 98 installation

krk511 at casbah.it.northwestern.edu krk511 at casbah.it.northwestern.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:19:04 CST 2003

Bruce and Group,

Currently it appears that I can get the various software running (SixPack,
GIFEFFIT, etc.) just not from the desktop icons.

I have done/tried the following:

I made the changes suggested to the config.sys file
     -- this changed the error message (when hitting the desktop icon) from
        "Out of environment space" to "too many parameters"

        the later message I still see when I currently hit the desktop icons.

After the previous step I checked the xxxx.bat files in c:\Program
files\Ifeffit