[Ifeffit] Problems compiling ifeffit

Norbert Weiher norbertweiher at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 10 08:56:29 CST 2003

Hi folks,
I just got a new computer and put SuSE Linux 8.1 on it. Now I started
compiling ifeffit (which worked fine with the 7.3 version on my old one) and
it produced the following error:

./configure worked.
When I tried to do "make", it gave me loads of "undefined references" to some
commands (mainly: tputs and so on).

I examined the output of ./configure and found the following lines:
checking for tputs in -lncurses... (cached) no
checking for tputs in -lcurses... (cached) no
checking for tputs in -ltermcap... (cached) no
checking for tputs in -lterminfo... (cached) no
checking for tputs in -ltermlib... (cached) no

Anyone who can help me with this? Thanks in advance :)

Regards,

Norbert Weiher