[Ifeffit] Decision time...

SCalvin100 at aol.com SCalvin100 at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 19:31:23 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to see all the activity on the list regarding an IFEFFIT
installer for OS X, and I appreciate very much the thought that has gone into
this issue. Unfortunately, decision time is upon me. I need to decide within a
day or two whether to go with Macs or PCs in my new faculty position. If someone
can tell me there will be some sort of installer (either requiring Fink or
not) by September 15, I'll go with Macs. If not, I'll have to go with PCs.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College