[Ifeffit] Athena - resetting working directory

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Sat Apr 26 07:25:30 CDT 2003

Interestingly enough, on the Mac (OS X), I had the same problem at one
point (directory resetting to root upon opening a second file), but it
has been gone for a long while now.  Bruce didn't see my problem either
so I assume it was something with software revision on my end.  One
thing that I did change which timing wise might be a factor (but I
don't really remember when the problem went away) is that I switched to
perl 5.8 and updated all Perl/Tk etc. and related modules at that time.
  If the problem isn't in Bruce's code, it may be in one of the perl
modules he is using.  Perhaps a check of your perl/perl module versions
would be a prudent thing to review?

												Paul