[Ifeffit] Athena - resetting working directory

Carlo U. Segre segre at iit.edu
Fri Apr 25 09:12:30 CDT 2003

Hello Bruce:

I am using the latest version of Athena on Linux  and I have noticed a
strange behavior.  I cd to the directory where my data is located and run
athena form the command line.  When I want to open my first file, the
dialog puts me in the same directory with no problem.  However, any time I
try to do another file operation (reading, writing, etc), the dialog
starts at the filesystem root "/".  Even if I move back to the initial
directory the next time it is back at the root.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Associate Dean for Research, Armour College